1. Most of repair jobs consists of a labour and a replacement part, provided by the third party supplier. The warranty covers the replacement part and the labour for the same length of time. In case we use replacement parts to fix your device, the labour stands for its fitting. Sometimes the labour stands only for complex set of tasks needed to repair your device. Each time you will be informed if we had to use any replacement parts to fix your device.
2. The warranty covers those aspects of your devices that were the subject of the repair service. For example, if we replace the broken LCD screen, we will only cover problems related to that part of your device and the labour, but not software, motherboard, battery, charging port or other components of the phone which were not the subject of the repair service. This is why we test the device before and after the repair to make sure that the phone has been repaired properly.
Please test the phone when you receive it. If you find any problem after repair which you didn’t have before (different than the subject of the repair service), let us know immediately. If you don’t let us know within 3 days, we will only be responsible for the subject of the repair.
3. The warranty means that if there is a problem related to the repair which we have provided after the actual repair (within first 3 months), we will inspect your phone and repair it again free of charge to restore its functionality which was the subject of the repair service.
4. The warranty IS VOIDED if the malfunction has occurred by physical damage or there is any physical damage to the replacement part or your phone. For example, we cannot accept warranty if the front glass or the display of your device is broken, has deep scratches or dents. Please read the further explanation below.
5. There is no warranty if there is any physical damage to the replacement part or the device. We may investigate if you report such a damage within 3 days from receiving your phone. Please get in touch in any case, we will contact the supplier, if they refuse replacement, we can offer you a discount for a repair.
6. Please let us know immediately once you notice any issues with the repair. If you notice the screen fitting issues or the back panel coming off, those should be fixed immediately because it puts your device or the replacement part in danger. Continued use of such a device may lead to further physical damage which voids the warranty and we are not liable for that.
7. Warranty means that we are obligated to guarantee the functionality of service we provided for agreed length of time. Refund will not be given until we fail to fix your device for 3 times unless replacement parts become unavailable.
8. Screen protectors including tempered glass protectors are not covered under warranty. Those are added to give some extra protection to the screen but they don’t guarantee your screen will not to break if you drop it. We don’t take any responsibility for damages to the screen even if the tempered glass protection was applied.
Some of mobile phones develop a crack on the screen even if they are new or used only for a few days. It is a phone’s manufacturer fault with the phone’s design. Please don’t blame us if for example Sony Xperia phone will crack fairly quickly after we fix it.We don’t cover it with our warranty. We use same strong parts as original! You can read about self cracking Xperia problem on the Internet!
Warranty for a repair begins from the moment you collected / received your device and it lasts 3 months. Some services may have longer warranty time if it is stated on that particular repair service page.
For online orders (sent devices): You can send your device for warranty repair to the Store and once we receive it, we will repair it within 5 working days and then post it back to you at no cost to you. However the customer has to send the device at its own cost. All warranty repairs get return shipment via Royal Mail special delivery.
For drop-in devices: We will try to help you schedule an appointment at our office in South London where the repair or replacement of the part will be carried out on site the same day at no cost to you.
Courier repairs: We will schedule a a courier to collect your device or part and have it returned to you repaired or replaced. However the cost of the courier must be covered by the customer.
Screen and LCD accidental damage: We don’t cover breakage of your phone’s screen. Any physical damage to the LCD or front glass will void your warranty.
Accidental damage from user handling: Where the device has been damaged by the user in a manner that has resulted in not functioning properly to the device, this is not covered by warranty. Items that are accidentally damaged by water or any other liquid are not covered.
Screen protectors and tempered glass:We don’t cover screen protectors or tempered glasses if they break or fail to protect your screen from the damage. We don’t guarantee they will save the screen of your phone. They only suppose to protect from scratches and add some extra strenght.
The total value of your warranty is in most cases equal to the purchase price of your repair service. In some cases when there was a diagnostic fee discussed (usually £25) it can be a subject to deduction. If you experience an issue with your repair, part or accessory don’t hesitate to get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
You should also read: